1. Company will invoice on a four weekly basis. All undisputed amounts are to be paid within 10 days of receipt of invoice. This payment may be made by cheque or directly by BACS. Details are on each invoice. VAT will be applied at current rate applicable at time of cleaning taking place.
2. Cleaning staff are covered by Public Liability Insurance only if working as employee of Spic n Span (Colchester) Ltd.
3. Clients are requested to give as much notice as possible if a clean is to be cancelled. While we understand that emergencies happen, we may apply a charge of 50% of the cleaning charge if a client habitually cancels cleaning at very short notice.
4. One month's notice of termination of cleaning contract is required.
5. For a period of twelve months following termination of the cleaning agreement the client will not employ any cleaner who has been introduced as a Cleaner by the company.
6. If at any time the Client directly or indirectly approaches a Cleaner employed by Spic n Span (Colchester) Ltd., to engage their services without the knowledge of the Company and then cancels the agreement with the Company then immediately the Company will terminate this agreement and a charge of one month's fees will be charged and sought through a claim.
Throughout the autumn, we are offering a reduced rate for monday bookings. Just call and quote the offer number to take advantage of this rate.
“Just to say we are really delighted with your ladies' cleaning today- absolutely excellent!”
Spic n Span Colchester Ltd
Unit 3 Livelands, 121a London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester CO6 1EB
Registered in England Number: 6622804 VAT Registration: 933 2349 31 Terms and conditions